Employees (Tier 3)
Align Teams and Individuals with Business and Support Unit (Tier 3 Strategy) Emphasis on Behaviors and Accomplishments and Differentiates a Tier 3 scorecard form others
• Adaptiveness: The drive and the ability to embrace change and adapt to changing demands
• Achievement Orientation: The drive to set, meet and exceed stretching goals and standards, and to win
• Collaboration: The drive and the ability to work co-operatively with others towards shared goals.
• Customer Service: The drive and ability to provide a level of service to the customer that is second to none.
• Influencing: The drive and the ability to win others‘ support and get their buy-in.
• Initiative: The drive and the determination to think and act ahead of time.