Customer Value Proposition
Value Proposition Template
Internal requirements: aim for the middle to large sized organizations (more that 100 employees) but must also have more than 10 outlets and be located in 250 or less per area. These types of organizations generally have more than 1000 people working and with at least 50 divisions. Divisions for this answer are generally in remote areas and have less than those 100 employees. This is suitable for customers that.
1. Possess a determined inter personal telephoning approach
2. Have a strong communication network connecting all the branches
3. Willing to do deals to get the best attributes which include the feature center agents at the branch
4. Want a coherent user friendly experience throughout the organization that is transparent
5. Will need all the users to have access of all the controlling applications to get the best return on investment
6. One central point for management to operate from for both campus and divisions
7. An option for inter-related services, a router and the security
8. The existing communication systems or using a competitors communication manager such as Cisco
9. Information Technology and telephones to the directors, business executives and the business line Vice Presidents
Aim for the middle to large sized organizations (more than 100 employees) but must also have more than 10 outlets and be located in 250 or less per area. These types of organizations generally have more than 1000 people working and with at least 50 divisions. Divisions for this answer are generally in remote areas and have less than those 100 employees:
1. Which target it can be: from 10s to 1000s
2. Needs to be easy to deploy and manageable size with leading applications
3. Cisco communication, Greenfield and other networking technology
4. Information technology and telephone communication for Directors, CIO, business line Vice Presidents and others
5. A lot of these types of customers are extremely cost conscious when considering capital expenditure.
Some customers might want a mixture of both the internal and distributed requirements and will be required by customers that want both systems
Should be able to:
Below is a list of how customers can benefit from a centralized, distributed and extended type of business.
1. Spread the communication system successfully
2. Reduce the security risks
3. Comprehend the return on investment solutions
4. Keep track and report on the measurable activities and improve the business functions
5. Costs for support are reduced including staff but at the same time improve the service to customers
6. It is easy to route the calls from the different divisions to contact the central staff or the other way round to always inform the customer
7. Creates a better business security and uninterrupted
There are unique features for internal requirements
1. The customer care service and care is better due to the agents are always in the same branches
2. Understanding if the technical and financial solution is feasible straight away and what the impact will be on the benefits verses the cost and intricacies involved
3. Having a single point of management reduces the time constraints between location and divisions
4. Having a consistent, uninterrupted participation across the board increases worker productivity
Distributed arrangements have the following unique functions:
1. There is a quicker return on investment from the rapid deployment
2. There is less hassle of transition to IPT by giving almost the same experience to the end user
3. The ability to pass on some of the contacting infrastructure to different branches by having agents doing the telecommunication services which are then connected back to central management
Arrangements for all solutions
1. Generally reduces the amount of calls that are abandoned and as high as 50%
2. The TCO can be reduced to between 25 - 50%
3. By reducing the amount of staff required at each branch can increase productivity by up to 30%
4. Save between 25 to 35% on upgrading expenses
5. Recognize, isolating and resolving almost 100% of problem remotely
6. Use divisions that have 99% success rates an no outages
Through the Ability to
Arrangements for all solutions
1. Change the existing single telephone systems at the different outlets that are not connected to the main network
2. lessen the dispatches to outlying areas
3. Reducing the cost of calls and communication systems between the different branches
4. The risk is spread and maintained optimally
5. The cost of communication can be managed and predicted
6. Connect the communication scheme to the overall business targets and understand the effect of the change in operation, business coupled with both the turnover and profit.
7. Take advantage of the technologies that exist
8. Put in place components that are extra, redundant and connecting the network to work alternately with the WAN paths.
9. Do reports on each outlets performance regarding the amount of calls taken, which were abandoned etc.
10. Handle calls better by using agents in call centers, automatic systems etc.
11. Redirecting calls from outlets to the main offices and using call center agents and voice portals
12. Increase the security by authenticating and administrations services, code voice calls, provide virtual private networks (VPN) and have web filtering
13. Optimize the area network by controlling the traffic
14. Have an improved call handling service by using auto-attendants, and other features such as optional agents at the branch.
15. Using maximum protection for investment solutions
16. Assess and examine how these solutions endorse:
17. The business aims
18. Overall structure and operation readiness
19. Procedures and available resources
20. The technological plan
1. The wide area network (WAN) is optimized and there are less blackouts
2. With having a central management system so is the maintenance of the solution
3. The communication applications are all deployed centrally and then extended to the outlets. Includes UC, messaging etc.
4. A consistent uninterrupted participation throughout the organization increase the productiveness of the workforce including uninterrupted mobility
5. Video cubicles in outlets and a video modified call center
6. Consolidate the trunks centrally and virtualized voice over internet trunks
7. Management of all the agreements and objectives especially service levels
1. Replacing the older complete essential systems at the outlets
2. Easy to distribute products
3. Having a central management system for all the outlet areas
4. Distribute programs from the headquarters to the outlying branches via SIP
5. Have reports about the call actions, review, and modify the operational procedures to suit
6. some of the mobility functions between the outlets can be used
7. Divert some of the calls from the outlets to central offices and use call center representatives if necessary
8. Have a mixture of the local branch's trunks and the option to centralize a lot of trunks at headquarters
9. Have flexible PBX systems with DID portability and using the lower cost of SIP trunks.
As a Result of
1. Essential Products: essential products used for internal configuration; It is imperative that one uses key products that are reputable when considering the communication systems. These will be products such as communications manager 5, Gxxx series Gateways with S8300. There are many suppliers and doing thorough research is necessary
2. Essential Services: the services that are required need to be able to do all the installation and maintenance of the communication services. These can include suppliers such as Pro Services.
3. Essential Partner: the partnership is important to have a seamless operation and they play a key role in ensuring this.
1. Essential Products: These will be very similar to those of centralized configuration.
2. Essential Service: the company needs to do ensure that the services cover all aspects of the type of communication that they have in mind
3. Essential Partner: this is important to ensure that you get the best value for money.
For an investment of
• This will range from $500 to $1500 per outlet
• This will range from $400 to $1000 per outlet